Did you know the average person spends about two years in the bathroom? Where do you spend the most time in the bathroom? Yes, we know it’s a personal question; however, we’re willing to bet you spend a lot of time in front of the vanity. A bathroom vanity is combination of the bathroom sink and the storage or cabinetry around it.
At the vanity, you can put on makeup, shave, style your hair, brush your teeth, pluck your eyebrows, and more!
A bathroom should be an inviting, calming place where you gather yourself together, freshen up, and get ready for your days and nights. You want to design and create a space that makes you want to spend time in there.
At Sunset Builders & Maintenance we specialize in bathroom remodeling in Southwest Florida including the cities of Sanibel, Captiva Islands, Fort Myers, Port Charlotte, and Naples. As experts in remodeling bathrooms, we assure that your project will run smoothly and be completed on time. Our bathrooms are designed and built with top-quality craftsmanship and service.
A vanity is an important piece to a bathroom – the look of a vanity changes the entire style of a room. Below, we’ve shared some different vanity styles that you may want to install in your newly renovated bathroom.
- If you like elegance and traditional looks, install a washstand vanity. This is just a sink – there is no storage space. These work great in tiny bathrooms, or if you have a lot of other storage elsewhere.
- If you’re looking for a little storage space, install a single vanity. There is a cabinet built under the sink.
- If you need a lot of storage, install a long and deep vanity with multiple drawers and cabinets.
- If you don’t have a lot of space in your bathroom, install a wall-mounted sink/vanity. You will save more room in the bathroom and keep it more open looking.
- If you are looking for something unique and artsy, install a vanity that looks like a piece of furniture.
- If you have an idea in your head and no vanity looks similar, you can create and customize your own vanity that fits the room, your needs and your style.
With each vanity style, you will also have a lot of decisions to make regarding: the color of the cabinets, color of the sink, the material of the sink, the length of the sink, the height of the sink, the style of doorknobs and handles, and more.
At Sunset Builders & Maintenance, we do bathroom renovations in Sanibel Island, Fort Myers and all surrounding Southwest Florida and Lee County areas. Ready for a new vanity? Want to renovate your bathroom? Let’s get started!
Get started with us today. Call us at 239-233-2152 or click Sanibel bathroom remodeler page to view some of our custom bathroom remodeling projects and learn more.